Saturday, October 8, 2016

♥ Quick Life Update: Where Have I Been? ♥ // {Food Snaps}




Just a few days ago, I started getting back into reading blog posts from other bloggers. This triggered me to go back and re-read some of mines. When I was re-reading my old blog posts, I realized I had not posted anything in 2016...and honestly, I can't believe time past so quickly ヾ (>﹏ ⊙〃)ノ

That being said...What have I been doing this whole time?

( ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒ Cause everything is better condensed, I shall write in a list format )

✪ What Courtney Has Been Doing Instead of Blogging ✪
  • Was working at a retail company store, but quit and now work as a receptionist
  • Currently still working at the same place, but recently got a new job as a barista!
  • Learned how to ballroom dance and took classes
  • Finishing up my major, only 3 more courses to go!!! ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ
  • Finally, decided to pursue a career that is unrelated to my major...:c but is now looking into graphic design and advertisement
  • Been trying new food places in Vancouver
  • Went to FlyOver Canada for the first time
  • Took ballet classes again
  • Went to Vance Joy's Concert
  • Hiked new places in BC 
  • Went to DISNEYLAND & SANTA MONICA for a week!!!
  • Was obsessed with Pokemon Go ╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )╯
  • Dyed my hair twice and now went lighter 
  • My laptop died and now, using my old laptop 

Newly dyed hair and a bowl of poke.

I do want to continue to blog because I genuinely enjoy doing it, and it's a hobby of mines. 


  Food Snaps

(AKA yummies in my tummy ♡~)

Wakwak Burger! It was only $2.80 ♡♡♡
Brunch never tasted so good! Went to Jam Cafe.
Since I didn't go to the Night Market this year, I got my deep fried squid fix at Wei Dao Cafe.
My very first poke bowl at Poke Time!
Assorted sushi dish from Sushi by Yuji, a favorite place of mines.


Thanks for reading,
Courtney 

12 comments:

  1. You seemed like you had a lot of fun moments in 2016!! But yes, come back to blogging!! :)

    Marika the Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marika :D I'm glad I tried new things in the year. I think I'm more shock on how time went by so quickly.

    Thanks for reading ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank-you! :D and thanks for inviting me to your giveaway much appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. Oh god those goof snaps made me so hungry!! ahaha, glad to see you back x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks~ I'm trying to get my groove back into blogging. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Love your style of writing! ♥ Yes please post more!! Loving the yummy food snaps hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you c: I plan to post more posts soon. Hehe gotta post food my snaps :P

      Delete
  6. You have an interesting life! Enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poke bowl looks very delicious. Great post, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Wakwak Burger looks so juicy. I love your posts, dear.

    ReplyDelete

Please share with me :)